Pirates On The Panhandle, Inc., is a non-profit corporation that was founded in May of 2009 and has donated well over 84K to local charities like Fisher House of the Emerald Coast, Santa Rosa Kids House, PAWS and Navarre Beach Marine Science Station to name just a few (full list below).
In an effort to make this the best event possible, we are soliciting sponsorship's from local businesses and we would like to thank our past sponsors for their involvement. With the exception of some small administrative costs, like advertising for this event, ALL proceeds are funneled into the Club's charitable account to be voted upon by Club members for donations to worthy organizations.
For more information on the Navarre Car Show please contact us and we will provide all the info on this event. If you would like some free advertising, we are also looking for small items that can be added to the goodie-bags that each car show participant will receive when registering.
Please consider being a part of this worthwhile event where ALL profits have gone to help other charitable organizations in our community.
Pirates on the Panhandle Charitable Donations
# Name of Charities
1. Boy Scouts of America Camp Euchee
2. Boy Scouts of America Troop 104
3. Caring & Sharing of South Santa Rosa County
4. C.O.P.S. (Concerns of Police Survivors)
5. Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge
6. EscaRosa Coalition on the Homeless
7. Fisher House of the Emerald Coast
8. Greater Navarre Beach Arts Association
9. Gulf Coast Zoological Society (now Gulf Breeze Zoo)
10. HER Foundation
11. Heroes on the Water
12. Hillsdale College (’13 tornado assistance in Moore, OK)
13. Holley-Navarre Senior Center
14. Navarre Area Board of Realtors (NABOR)
15. Navarre Beach Area Chamber of Commerce Foundation
16. Navarre Beach Marine Science Station
17. Navarre BlackHawk Memorial Fund
18. Navarre C.E.R.T (Community Emergency Response Team)
19. Navarre Elks Lodge
20. Navarre High School
21. NorthWest Florida Tips (Trauma Intervention Program)
22. PAWS (Panhandle Animal Welfare Society)
23. Refuge For Woman
24. Relay For Life
25. Remembering BlackHawk 11 Ceremony
26. Santa Rosa Kids’ House
27. St. Sylvester Knights of Columbus Council
28. St. Sylvester Church Youth Program
29. St. Vincent de Paul Society
30. Weekend Food Program of Navarre
As of 9.1.18 the Pirates on the Panhandle, Inc. a 501c3 Non-Profit Corporation as outlined by the State of Florida and operating as a Social Club, have donated over 84K to other charitable organizations in our community and the above list is a sample of those groups who have received our assistance since we were formed in May of 2009. We THANK YOU for your assistance in helping our Club help others!